Wednesday, January 7, 2015

16 week work out and Maternity Work Out Clothes Recommendations

Hi!  So, I've been doing great with my workouts since I last posted, tracking with MyFitnessPal and using the Trim Healthy Mama "plan" to manage my food.

Today is week 16 (or 16w3d depending on whose date you trust more- me or the OB) and I did a RIPPED class plus 30 mins on the elliptical in heart rate mode.  The thought crossed my mind of how long I'll be able to do burpees but as long as I can without feeling bad, I will.  Or at least modify them when I realize I need to. ;)


I have to rave about 2 new items I've found during this pregnancy. The first is these tops from Old Navy.  I actually love the regular one for first and even second trimester pregnancy because it gives you some room but support in the bust as well.  Sadly the maternity one is less structured at the top which is a miss if you ask me.  If you shop Old Navy, be sure you're using ebates.  Yay free money.

The second items are the pants.  I have tried a lot of maternity pants (this being baby #4) and these are my favorite.  I love them. I bought 3 pairs and my awesome hubby makes sure there is a pair clean for me on work out days.  They don't fall off.  I just started wearing them maybe 2 weeks ago and won't go back. The back crosses over so it doesn't go super high and helps you not overheat at the gym.  Love!


In the picture above I was wearing the legging style and I did feel these shifted a little more for some reason, maybe they run bigger? But seriously nothing compared to other pants I've worn and I won't stop wearing them.  My Target had a capri option that I wore last week and again, love. I am not kidding. Best maternity work out pants ever.

Now, I do back to back workouts 2-3 times/week and you do have to eat between classes if you ask me.  It's just too much of a deplete otherwise and I don't have the ability to push in the next class if I don't.  I love these:

And my water bottle,  You must replace water if you're working out even if you're not pregnant but especially if you are. (mine is purple)


Ok, that's my feedback for ya so far!  I hope it's helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment