Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My new toys-

I am an engineer turned entrepreneur/direct seller.  One of the key passions in my life though is showing my kids how to live an active  & healthy lifestyle ( something most of us had to learn the hard way)!

My first love:
I found this at Target, but I think it was a mistake !  I'd been tired  & down and was getting this as a pick me up.  I didn't buy at Best Buy to get my 5% red card discount but was so excited to find this!  God breeze! 

Last week, using the FitBit app alone, I lost 6 pounds.  I drank my water, hit my 10,000 steps 6 of 7 days and stayed inside my allotted calories 6 of 7 days.

This came today:
One of the downfalls of the fitbit is it can't account for the exertion level of your workout, so I believe it under estimates calorie burn for Zumba, etc.  I'm going to try it out for a bit & see how the numbers compare.

I'm excited both for the numbers , the results. & of course, how much better I am feeling.  Next up?  A great cross trainer & a good dance shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment