Tuesday, September 22, 2015

*Starting Weight*

So, I weighed myself and was shocked I had only gained 4 pounds on my all-drinks and food you can eat vacation of a lifetime (though it's our third time going!).

Today was good- I knew I couldn't be a "clean eater" or anything restrictive right now, so I just tried to stay in my calories.  I went with what MyFitnessPal suggested and came in with 50 left.

I have slight issues with MFP and how it syncs with FitBits but I guess that's another post for another day as it's late and I'm going to try my hardest to get a workout in before everyone is up tomorrow.  I'm not a morning person. Never have been.  But...  I miss getting a workout in before lunchtime.


Starting Weight: 168
Goal Weight: 135 while maintaining milk supply

Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment