Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 is almost here

I seriously cannot fathom it.  I cannot believe that 2 years ago, I was watching Labyrinth and telling my awesome husband that I didn't think the baby would come tomorrow, but maybe the 1st.  Our firecracker was born at 8:32am 12/31.

So, tomorrow, we will celebrate with an outing, lunch that she likes, cupcakes at our house (with ponies on them of course!)

Then on the first, I will begin my first DietBet!  It's a fun concept and I just heard about it.  I have three friends taking the challenge with me and am excited for the social aspect of it.  The way it works is described on their site, so check it out.

I haven't quite decided if I will be counting calories or not during the 28 day challenge.  I want to drop my 4% that I committed to (about 6 pounds) but would love it to just come off with the Paleo diet and my current workout routine.

I am planning to add the challenge from ShrinkingJeans

This is less a New Year's Resolution and more set in to my plan for January for 2014.  I don't like resolutions but I do like goals and plans…

I will be blogging as we go along so stay tuned, or better yet, join the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I'm adding the squat & push-up challenge into my plan as well. I can't do a real push-up, so that's one of my fitness goals for 2014. LOL.

    ReplyDelete